In addition to the rental price of the property, the following fees are applicable. These fees are all inclusive of V.A.T.
FEES APPLICABLE TO TENANCIES SIGNED ON OR AFTER 1ST JUNE 2019
Before the tenancy starts:
- Holding Deposit: 1 week’s rent
- Deposit: 5 weeks’ rent
During the tenancy:
- Payments to other third parties: such as Council Tax, utilities or payments for communications services
- Default Charges: such as payment for the replacement of lost keys, fobs or permits.
- Payment of £50 if you want to change the tenancy agreement.
- Payment of interest for the late payment of rent at a rate of 3% above the Bank of
- England Base Rate from Rent Due Date until paid in order to pursue non-payment of rent. Please Note: This will not be levied until the rent is more than 14 days in arrears.
- Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with the early termination of the tenancy.
Ian Gibbs is a member of the RICS Money Protection Scheme, the Property Ombudsman redress scheme and Regulated ARLA members. You can find out more details on the agent’s website or by contacting the agent directly.