In addition to the rental price of the property, the following fees are applicable. These fees are all inclusive of V.A.T.
FEES APPLICABLE TO TENANCIES SIGNED PRIOR TO 1ST JUNE 2019
- Contract renewal fee - £72
- Checkout fee - £100
FEES APPLICABLE TO TENANCIES SIGNED ON OR AFTER 1ST JUNE 2019Before the tenancy starts:
- Holding Deposit: 1 week’s rent
- Deposit: 5 weeks’ rent
- Payments to other third parties: such as Council Tax, utilities or payments for communications services
- Default Charges: such as payment for the replacement of lost keys, fobs or permits.
- Payment of £50 if you want to change the tenancy agreement.
- Payment of interest for the late payment of rent at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England Base Rate from Rent Due Date until paid in order to pursue non-payment of rent. Please Note: This will not be levied until the rent is more than 14 days in arrears.
- Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with the early termination of the tenancy.
Ian Gibbs is a member of the RICS Money Protection Scheme and the Property Ombudsman redress scheme. You can find out more details on the agent’s website or by contacting the agent directly.