The management of residential blocks of flats is becoming an increasingly complex activity. It requires specialist skills and an in-depth knowledge of relevant legislation. In addition, we understand that customer service is at the centre of the estate management business.
At Ian Gibbs Estate Management we put information, professionalism and communication at the heart of our day-to-day work. This involves:
- Thorough financial control in the preparation of service charge budgets, invoicing, collection and arrears recovery;
- The preparation of end of year accounts;
- The organisation of day-to-day maintenance and repairs (including cleaning, gardening and general works);
- The supervision of contractors and on-site residents' house managers;
- Major works and long-term planned work supervision;
- Advising on arranging/renewing insurance and administering insurance claims;
- Regular site inspections;
- Dealing with all resident enquiries in a timely manner;
- Organising and attending annual general meetings and providing minutes;
- Regular liaison with freeholders, management company directors and construction company managers;
- Liaising with current and future leaseholders and their legal advisors to ensure a smooth purchase process;
- To arrange periodic Risk Assessment inspections (Health & Safety, Water, Asbestos);
- Keeping a current database of leaseholders, tenants and freeholders details;
- Company Secretarial duties as required;
- 24 hour contractor call out for emergencies.
Our aim is to take the stress out of leasehold home ownership and provide a comprehensive service to maintain and improve the standard of your property.
Visit Our Estate Management Website
Ian Gibbs Estate Management has extensive experience in dealing with the management of new developments. We have excellent relationships with many property developers and a large proportion of our portfolio under management comprise new builds. We enjoy being involved from the drawing up of the site plan to when full management commences and beyond. Our early involvement in a new scheme can help shape the ongoing management structure, anticipate future issues, enhance the sales process and ensure a smooth handover through all phases of the project.
The Ian Gibbs organisation is proud to be a member of the Association of Retirement Housing Managers (ARHM). We have staff experienced in managing blocks of residential retirement flats in close liaison with house managers.
If you require further information on any of these services, please do not hesitate to contact us.